NAKKNA–Great Things From Sweden!
I'm crazy for this line I found at Opening Ceremony on our recent visit to NY. NAKKNA
- Based in Stockholm, Nakkna was founded in 2003 by designers Camilla Sundin, Claes Berkes and Ella Soccorsi who met at the Beckmans School of Design.
- The label produces menswear, womenswear and basics like T-shirts and denim.
- Nakkna's designs are avant-garde but wearable, balancing complex geometric constructions and inventive draping with attractive silhouettes and materials.
I Picked up two pieces. A dress…..
I love this piece. The print is great, and I love the length. I like the volume of the dress, and that the sleeves are not gigantic.
Here is a close up of the YSL cage boots….
Close up of silver jewelry…..I also got these khaki trousers.
They have a pleated front and asymmetrical flap in front. I also got this great utilitarian leather vest at Opening Ceremony. It's by Vena Cava.
Worn with Givenchy boots…
One last shot of the YSL cage boots….Jane and I are counting down to Tokyo now….
- More 80′s/Flora Kung
- Christopher Kane
- Perfect Vintage Shirt Dress
- 80′s Gypsy
- Great Jackets!!
More inspiration from Atlantis Home:
- Comments (52)
- Filed Under Uncategorized
- Posted at 7:51pm